Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
My name is Aaron, and I have a cute little Beagle Called Embraer
Its a different name, but its named after one of the World Largest Aircraft Manufactures =) You Prenounce it, Em - Bray - Ah .

I currently work in the Aviation Industry, and fly on Dutch Aircraft called "Fokkers" I couldnt name my beautiful beagle, Fokker. Imagine having to call her all the time. hehehe So I went with Embraer. We call her Emmy for Short.

She is around 8 months old now, and is very loved. My Dad is on this forum "IMOVERIT" and has posted some questions on here about her.

I have posted some photos of her in the Large Photo Forum.
The Topic is "Is my Tounge Big"
She has a very big Tounge. =)

Hope to chat with you all soon.

Aaron & Embraer
xoxoox

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif I saw the pictures, and am impressed by the length of her tongue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
295 Posts
She's a cutie! I recognized the name Embraer, because I have to fly on one next month and I'm a bit nervous about it! It's a little thing with only 50 seats!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wave.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Hello there and Welcome

I recognized the name because I have to fly on one of those airplanes on May 5th. Plus, I'm in the Aerospace industry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW. Emmy is adorable and does have a long tongue. Our Snoopy does as well and when he sleeps it sticks out of his mouth!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - Emmy looks great and my Bagel send a big ole arroooo to her. Arron a quick welcome to Beagle World. My job has nothing to do with the aerospace industry but my employer still has some aircraft divisions. Looking forward to learning more about Emmy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts