Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so excited to see this forum filled with people who are experiencing the joys of owning a beagle just like my girlfriend and I. We have a 10 month old male named Bogie and he is PSYCO!!!!! But we love him and want to learn everything we can and share our experiences with people who will understand (and empathize). I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome! You will love it here.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! You have definitely come to the right place -- we just love our psycho pups.
We will keep bugging you for pics so you might as well give in and post some. If you need tips on posting photos, check out the How to forum -- you will see a thread on posting photos using File Manager.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome! This is the Beagle place to be! We all love our beagles and you will get lots of sympathy when the little devils outfox you and get into some situations you never would have dreamed possible!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Glad to have you here. Hope you find this site as useful & enjoyable as I have

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Always happy to meet other people as crazy as I am about our beagles. I'm glad you found us and I look forward to getting to know all about you guys and your little furry friend. lol Welcome.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. You will certainly get plenty of information here.We are all crazy about our beagles.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome! This is a great forum, I am addicted

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello from us!

Love the name Bogie! No doubt he is very mischievious and up to all sorts. Hope you aren't too embarrassed shouting his name out in public. ha ha.

Clare .... and Paddy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts