Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rescued a beagle/Doxie (the shelter guessed), Willy looks all beagle but brindel and small.He was 8 wks old when he came home he is now 11 wks. And looks 100% beagle but brindle and has the most beautiful Beagle voice.

Pictures soon

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy and welcome to Beagle World = I tried to respond to your last message and couldn't. Wee Willy sounds like a great puppy and thanks for rescuing him!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome!!! That's great you saved a beagle! And you can still enjoy (that's one way of putting it) puppyhood.

Waiting for those pictures :wave:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome! :wave: My introduction to beagles was with a beagle/doxie mix. He looked like a beagle, but was the reddish color of the doxie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Gunner was a great dog and, because of him, we've had a beagle or beagle mix in our home continuously for 35 years.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
:wave: Welcome! I'm Glenda, probably the "senior" member here, and am owned by ten (count 'em) beagles. Princess (7 1/2), Romeo and Chloe (almost 7), Tanna and Lottie (5), JoJo, almost 4, Joe and Jack, 2, Bella, almost 2, and the baby, Angel, 9 months. JoJo and Tanna are the parents of Joe, Jack and Angel. Lottie and Tanna are the parents of Miss Bella. Here's a few of the "tenpack".

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone for the big welcome, soooooo sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts