Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came acroos Beagle World today, and I was very excited to join.

My husband and I got married last August, but long before that we were talking about getting a beagle or a beagle mix. They are just too cute to pass up. Everytime we were in a pet store my eyes and heart were drawn to them.

After we got married Brian and I were finally ready to get a puppy. We decided we would would start looking around and exploring different options. Much to my suprise, when I came home from work...3 days after we returned from our honeymoon...my husband was in the back yard with the cutest thing I had ever seen. She was almost 4 months old then. She is a tri-color and has freckles on some of the white..she is too cute for words. I have had dogs all my life, but she is by far the most loveable dog I have ever had. All she wants to do is be right beside me, and when I am getting ready for work or wandering around the house she is usually right there being mommy's shadow.

When we first got her some of her fur was thin in spots. They said it was from trama of being in the kennel at the pet store for so long...

I am so glad Brian rescued her and made her a part of our family...it was a challenge having a puppy and being a newlywed...but all the work was worth it...she is part of the family!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I agree beagle puppies are challenging but worth every minute. My beagle, Maggie, also came from a pet store but I had reserved her before she arrived so she only spent two hours at the store. Since then I have learned that she is probably a puppy mill dog and do whatever I can to discourage people from buying puppies or anything else from that store.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really didn't want to get a puppy from a pet store, but my husband was too anxious to wait for something else I guess. She did come with papers and stuff...so atleast that is good.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! So glad you found us -- you will find lots of great folks and beagles here. If you have a specific problem, the "search" mode is great for pulling up related postings. Looking forward to hearing all about Ginger's antics and seeing lots more pics.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hello and welcome to Beagle World :wave:

What a delightful story. Ginger sounds like a very lovely girl. So glad your husband rescued her and that she's so happy with you.

Please more pics. My Daisy has brown freckles on her white and I love them. She's almost eight now. There's nothing like love from a Beagle. :heart:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW hope you will have many happy years with your beagle. :happyhappy:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and Ginger!

You've come to the right place if you love your beetle.

Send pics, please. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts