Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Juan and i'm from sunny Miami Florida. I'm a full time student currently in 12th grade. To shorten up the story, I currently take veterinary assisting classes in my school which is part of the biomedical academy. We usually get dogs who are found on the streets and we do our best to find them a good home. Last week, we received a beagle who was found wondering the busy streets and we went ahead and took him in. We scanned him for a microchip but nothing came up. We also posted fliers in the neighborhood but no one has called. A decision has been made to put the dog up for adoption, and I just fell in love with it so I think im going for it. Im exited and very anxious as well. I dont know what to expect, i will post pictures as soon as I can.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Welcome to the pack and good for you in taking the lost beagle. You also might want to look on craigslist and even post an ad with a picture of him on there too.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello Juan, How cool are you !!! You and your fellow students sound like you are doing such wonderful work. Your lost Beagle friend is in very caring hands! Good luck and let us know how things are going.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I agree, what a wonderful thing you all are doing!

Well, if you do decide to take him you can expect A LOT of work but A LOT of reward if you put in the time and effort.
Beagles are a one of a kind breed

Keep us posted and good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou all for your greetings and support. Its very funny how in life we get things not when we want them, but when God thinks its right and the time is right. I was actually getting a beagle back in 2006 but i suddenly had to move to Miami from Chicago. I will expect plenty of work, and its nerve wrecking, but I'm sure the hard hit will only be temporary. We have no records on its vaccinations, so my teacher is going to give him the 5 way shot just to make sure.

The only problem though is that I have to wait a month, we are currently in the process of moving and we are packing, so it wouldn't be the best time to bring him in. I just cant wait.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Oh he is so cute and will be worth the wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts