Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long time no see.
i see theres several new faces on here, and hello to you folks.
bernie and i are doing ok and now sleeping in the bed.(long story newbies) hes doing great. has a bit of a wobble left but only when hes standing still sniffing about.
hes got a new playmate. shes a puppy rat terrier.
oh shes pretty too. really gives bernie a workout too. gotta pull them apart for rest.
shes my girls pup. hes almost got all his hair back full length too. im still carefull with him and know at any moment he could be down again.
we have been very busy and honestly havent had time to do much of anything. work work work.
so, would anybody care to help catch me up on things? i do know lora lost tippi a while back.
but incase you dont know she now has a new family member, brie. shes of course a beagle pup.
that whole story broke my heart.
well, i just wanted to say hello to you folks and let ya know bernie is still doing great.

rick
:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I was just thinking about you and Bernie. So glad he is doing well.That was such a tough time for both of you. There are lots of new members here and lots of puppies. I am having fun reading the stories now that we are on the other side of puppyhood. I wanted to tell you that I switched my cat to Wellness food but for some reason Maggie just can't eat it. She throws up every time I try it. The cats are thriving though on the Wellness core for cats so thank you for the recommendation on the brand.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I was wondering the other day how you and Bernie were doing. Glad to see you back. Kinda miss your storytelling /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

And glad to know Bernie is doing well /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jassy

your welcome. a lot of research went into my find on wellness dog food. when i research something im very complete and look at all the possibilities. its in my opinion, and bernies surgeon and after care doc's that wellness is the best food on the market at this time.
since bernie was not at an ordinary hospitol,but basicly a lab, they never heard of the food until me. they took it and broke it down. they to now use it for their own patients. bernies nutritionist said shes never seen a more complete or better balanced dog food than wellness.
im glad the critters like it. spread the word.

beaglebabe

yep bernie and i are doing pretty darn good.

boeingsmom
lol thank you. theres many stories left to tell.
bernie is currently making new ones with his friend the rat terrier. wont be long before theres a new one to read i bet.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by ricksconnected:
shes my girls pup.
Well ... you just kind of slid that in there, didn't you, RC!!!! After all your stories about dogs being a girl attractor, is that what worked? Like Deb said, we want DETAILS!!
Seriously, so glad to hear that you and Bernie are doing well. My Mags is hanging in there, just taking one day at a time. She just had her 4-month blood tests -- will post an update when we get the results back from UTenn.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hey Rick and Bernie !!

glad to hear that all is going well with you guys ... as for the new lady ?????

I see Deb is asking for details ...she needs to be sharing some details too!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
judymaggie.
im so glad to hear your pup is still doing good. ive followed you two as best i could over the months.
murph and summers dad
i hope your kids are doing good. as always, when i signed on the other night for this post, i took a moment out to tell murph hello at the top of the site. i just love that logo as you know.
if i could, i would have it on everything.

as for the rest of you, hello and thank you for the welcome. yes ole bernie is doing good. his lil friend precious is keeping him busy. shes so cute. shes 5 months old. she puts her head down on the floor,cheek down. opens her mouth, and charges bernie with all she has snapping teeth all the way. its so funny. lol yes its just how you pictured it. ole you asked about sabrina,"my girl". shes cool. we are bud's. shes got 4 lil girls. 7yr,4yr,3yr and my lil pal brie, whos 15 months old. omg shes the cutest lil girl youve laid eyes on. all 4 look very different, but look like their mom. its crazy. i call brie monster mash. lol you can just see it on her face when shes just about to cause trouble. hints the name monster mash. oh wow, this is a beagle forum isnt it? lol sorry.
i just wanted to stop in to say hello you you and let ya know we are still alive and kickin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts