Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a pleasure reading all of the posts out here in beagleworld for the past few months. I learned alot about beagles and their personalities (well actually "dogalities") here.
Now we are officially beagle owners and would like to introduce Sophie. She is now 3 months old and is a great pup! Our daughters love her very much and is becoming quite a playmate. We got her on April 21st and life is now totally changed! It is like having a 3rd child!
Well anyway here is a pic of her.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Hope you and your family have many happy years with Sophi, what a pretty little girl she is.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Hello :wave: and welcome to Beagle World!

Sophie is stunning! We got Abby at three months also /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It's amazing how good they are with kids!

To answer your question you need to copy and paste the code that starts with
, using photobucket it's the code on the bottom ( IMG Code) If you need anymore help with photos don't hesitate to ask me.

~Jamie

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sophie is a little doll. Your children must love her. Welcome aboard. :wave:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World Sophie's family and a big arroooo welcome to Sophie/ She is a cutie, I can see why she would become afavorite of your kids. Looking forward to exchanging stories and such. I've only ever had rescues and I never rescued a pup so I vicariously get my puppy thrills through the stories of others. :thumbup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
aww what a cutie ! Welcome to beagle world!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Welcome Bobcaat

Sophie is soooo cute, We have a five month old terror called Gwenni Wig-Wig who is totally nuts and is very lively.

Welcome to BW

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome, welcome, to Beagle World. :angel:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from Henry and I! :wave:

What a face she has on her. Thanks for a puppy-fix...like Bob mentioned, some of us have to get our puppy thrills through others. My Henry was an adult when he rescued us! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
"Welcome to the party pal" Your pup is a cutey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts