Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! How is everyone? I'm new to the forum.
I currently have 5 beagles. Three puppies (Chunk, Suzie Q, and Baby Girl) and their parents Nancy and Blue. Here is a pic of Baby Girl.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World! How fabulous to have a whole family of beagles -- you must have some wild adventures to share. Looking forward to seeing pics of everyone!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome aboard! :wave:

You have a regular Beagleshop Quartet. I would love to hear the music the 5 of them make. :happyhappy:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome :wave: So glad to have you with us!

It must be great fun at your house with 5 Beagles running around and Arroooing in unison.

Looking forward to seeing pics of them all and reading lots of stories about your gang :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
What a beautiful, intelligent looking beagle. With your group you must have some great stories to share.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW! Goodness, five of them. Are you planning to keep them all? I guess you will be getting them neutered if you do? Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing about your adventures.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Wow! Five Beagles! You must have a very busy house with all those dogs running around. Welcome to the pack!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Arrrooo to you and your pack. We only have three beagles - we have quite a way to go to catch up with you! Baby Girl is beautiful, too - I especially love her colouring (or coloring for you Americans...)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

What a brave soul you are with 5 beagles! My 2 are crazy as can be! I couldn't imagine adding 3 additional ones esp puppies!!! Hee Hee...I can't wait to see the pictures of all of them together! :happyhappy:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Beagle World ! I am new here just signed in today. This is a picture of my Shiloh . Joy of my world !

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Shiloh's a fine-looking boy, and we welcome both of you to Beagle World. Hope you don't mind that I snatched his picture from this thread and stuck it in your intro post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts