Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Clara but everyone calls me Tootie. I am a retired secretary and live in Central Ohio. I have one beagle. His name is Buddy. He is around 5 yrs. old. I have had him for almost 3 yrs. He came from Beagles R Us Beagle Rescue in London, OH. He had come from a neglectful home and didn't have any hair on his back. Some hair has grown back in but I think he will be somewhat thin in the hair department. He is the love of my life and a real Mama's boy. He lets my husband live with us! :wave:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome, Tootie - nice to see you here, too! Don't forget tomorrow is "chat"! Hope to see you there!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I think my husband sometimes feels like we just allow him to live here also. Maggie and I are glad to have you and Buddy join us here.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW and thank you for rescuing Buddy! I, too, have a rescue, Maggie, who I adopted when she was about 1 year old and she is almost 13 now. Re thin hair -- wonder if coat problems are a result of prior bad nutrition. Have you tried adding some Omega-3/6 capsules (like DermCaps)to his daily regimen?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have given Buddy some hair and coat vitamins that I got from Puritan's Pride. I think that is what helped the course hair he has gotten come in. He is healthy and happy so I am sure he doesn't worry about his baldness. I bought him a warm coat to wear when he goes outside. He never stays long because I might move without him seeing me. He is so spoiled and so loved.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy,welcome to Beagle World and a big arrrooo to Buddy. My beagelw as about Buddy's age (Between 3 and 5) when I rescued him, that was 10 years ago and he is the joy of my life. Do look forward to learning of Buddy and his happy home!

·
Registered
702 Posts
So happy you and Buddy have found us. A hearty welcome :wave:

Buddy is very lucky to have found you. (And my husband pretty much thinks Daisy and I gang up on him LOL).

A big Arroooo from Daisy to Buddy!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts