Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! As new beagle owners, this site has already provided hubby and me a number of answers...and laughs...to enhance our wonderful relationship with the newest member of our little family, Gracie Jones. She is just over 3 months old and has made us the happiest family on the block since the day we adopted her when she was 8 weeks old! (Although we are still trying to convince our cat Bella of that!) Gracie is a beagle mix, but it's anyone's guess what she's mixed with. At heart, she seems to be about as beagle as it gets!

We are really looking forward to being a part of BW!

Time for me to go home to play with our lil' monster, but here's a couple of first week home pics. Happy to post more pics (I'm a little camera happy!) if they are wanted!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
What a precious little girl!

Welcome to BW!

Can't wait to see more pics of Gracie Jones.

·
Registered
276 Posts
very cute, yeah she does kind of look like Daisy. Guess we could say that is what Daisy could have looked like as a puppy. Now to find an equivalent Rocky puppy

·
Registered
605 Posts
She's beautiful! I can't wait to see what her mix turns out to be...we're pretty sure Henry is beagle/shepherd, with maybe a little lab...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Super adorable, love the little pink paw pads

·
Registered
991 Posts
I can see why she has you wrapped around her paw! She looks so sweet. Love the freckles on the nose. What ever the mix is, the beagle part sure is dominant. Thanks for the great pictures.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Erin and Jason, I can definitely see the resemblance...hopefully Gracie grows up to be just as adorable as Daisy!

Melissa, that pic of Henry is so precious, you can just see the love in his eyes!

Glad you like her little pink pads RosCole, hubby and I think they are one of the cutest things about her!

Thank you jassy! Funny thing, hubby picky her from the litter because he thought she had the goofiest looking face!

Thanks for the excuse to add more pics Charline! Here's some current pics of her, all taken in the same playful afternoon...

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
She is too cute! Welcome to BW! I'm fairly new myself, as well as a new beagle owner. Shelby is about 10 weeks old and my little baby! Love the name Gracie-thats what i wanted to name Shelby!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Ooooh that last pic is priceless!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks RosCole! Can you believe that pic and the one right above with the snarky look on her face (I call the pic thy name is destruction) were taken within a few minutes of each other?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts