Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. here is the obligatory introduction post, i never know what i'm supposed to say.....

my dog's name is sophie and she is 3 months old as of tomorrow. i came here to hopefully glean some information from people who are in the know, and hopefully i'll make a few friends while i'm at it. for those of you who like capital letters and punctuation, good spelling and all that stuff - don't read what i post, i suck at that sort of thing.

am i allowed to ask a question in this part?
i couldn't figure out how to upload my avatar. can someone direct me to the way to do that?

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Welcome to you and Sophie! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about her! As far as uploading your own avatar, you need to have a 100 posts before that becomes an option. But don't worry, those posts just fly by! I've only been a member since Feb. and I'm already at 1800 posts...and I even have a life! LOL

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieWelcome to you and Sophie! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about her! As far as uploading your own avatar, you need to have a 100 posts before that becomes an option. But don't worry, those posts just fly by! I've only been a member since Feb. and I'm already at 1800 posts...and I even have a life! LOL

oh...100 posts huh? well, ok

i also post on a few other boards for non-sophie related things, so i guess i can hang in there for 100 posts.

here is a pic of my sweety, it's the only one she would stay still for:
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/sophie.jpg

here is my other buddy, who is not that fond of sophie for some reason:
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/cookingbunz.jpg

these are my 2 dogs from before i moved to canada. the lab/pit was hit by a truck when she escaped the house, a few days later, the lab/shepard died from cancer. they were 13 and 15
R.I.P. tia and woody

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/scuppy.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/woodyandtia.jpg

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sophie is a cutie

Welcome to the both of you. Make sure Sophie is always on the leash, Beagles tend to wonder and follow their noses, and will definitely go out if get the chance...

Ask anything you need to know, depending on the subject - we have a forum to almost anything...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
OMG...that picture of the rabbit is so adorable. Sophie is pretty cute too, but I died laughing when I saw the bunny in a pot. It's as if she wants to pull the lid over herself to hide from Sophie. I can't imagine having a rabbit with a beagle though. You'll have to let us know how things go in that situation. (considering Beagles are bred to hunt rabbits)

Welcome to BW. I always love making new acquaintances that share my love for the little Beaglies.

·
Registered
44 Posts
even tho im reasonably new myself, but Sophie is a lil cutie thats for sure, Ace even tried sniffing the screen when we saw the picture lol

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Thanks for posting pictures so quickly - we always want to see everyone's pups. When I saw the picture of your rabbit in the pot, I have to say that the first thing that came to mind was the movie Fatal Attraction ...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
funny thing is, i took the pics of bunz (the bunny) as a joke, and on a few other sites it wasn't well recieved. i have always been a dog person but the bunny stole my heart when i learned how smart he was. if he is in his cage, sophie and him get along real well. they get nose to nose and sophie licks her. outside of the cage though, it's a whole 'nother deal altogether.
they look like fast and furious tokyo drift! circling my couch at high speed, drifting sideways in the turns. so, i may have to slowly meter out their play time and try to get them used to each other. sophie ignores her until she runs, then all hillarity breaks loose.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Sephly - Welcome to Beagle World - and welcome to Sophie and Bunz. Too bad Bunz isn't a boy, he might chase Sophie
As long as they both know it is a game, they will become friends!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts