Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Rachel and i joined to find out more about Beagles from people who own them rather then books and breed sites. I currenty have a Lurcher called Cassie (From the Dogs Trust) and a Northern Inuit called Elena (Ela for short).

We live in Shropshire in the UK and will be looking to get a new pup to join the family in a year or so. Lots of time to do research! It took me 2 years to find the right breeder with my Northern Inuit so i firmly believe in doing my homework.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Rachel
--x--

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! While you do research on beagles, I'll have to take a look on the internet as I am not familiar with either of your breeds.

P.S. Both the lurcher and the Northern Innuit are beautiful dogs. Sounds like your lurcher will have a lot in common with a beagle -- having the need to run and bred to hunt rabbits!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to BeagleWorld! I'm sure that you'll be able to find answers to all of your beagle questions here to make sure you are going with the right breed... and I do hope the beagle turns out to be the dog to join your family!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - welcome and all that rot. My Beagle never meet a dog he didn't like. Beagles seem to get along with everyone, and they love company. They are playful and my old dog has been with me for 10 and half years and was betwen 3 and 5 when I rescued him so you can see a healthy beagle will be around for a while.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I've had a 35-year love affair with the beagle breed, and our home just wouldn't be complete without one of the little hounds in residence.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.