Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a fellow beagle lover/owner.I have had my beagle Kass for 1 year and i foster beagles through Beagle Paws.So beagles are a huge part of my life.I also have a Mastiff,Lab X named Bear.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well a quick run down.
my own animals first,
1 beagle Kass(just turned 2 May,10)
1 mastiff lab X(7 weeks old,Was a foster from different rescue but adopted a few days ago)
1 9 year old cat Stewie
2 rabbits
1 budgie
I currently have 1 foster with me he is a 5year old(beagle of course)named Kona.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Kass's mom - i also struggled to post pics (im new too
)... i found that the pics have to be quite a small file size and then it worked...

(under the box where you type the reply - after hitting the reply button - theres a link that says File Manager... click on it and you can upload 8 pics at a time)

·
Registered
253 Posts
welcome to the pack

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - Welcome to Beagle World. A big ole welcome arrooooo to Kass and friendly tail wag to Bear. Fostering does take a special person. I'm, afraid I'd get so attached, that seeing them go to a forever home would be very hard emotionally. Once you figure out the photo posting don't forget to share one of Naer as well. Honorary beagles are always welcome and I suspect Bear is Kass's best bud.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. You are great to foster, thank you on behalf of all beagles. Also for adopting.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hi, and welcome to Beagle World to you, Kass and Bear. Thank you for being a foster beagle mom too. That is a wonderful thing to do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts