Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,just wanted to reintroduce myself.I was on the forum a year ago and with moving and lots of changes I got away from it but have went on to read when looking for info.
I still have two small beagles but my old rescue girl died just before Christmas at 14. My son just brought home another rescue and I am not sure I can handle it, I was just getting used to two again, so I will see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome back. Thank you for taking in rescues. I am so happy there are people out there willing to take in the older dogs. All our dogs need is someone to love them and care for them.

I'm sorry you lost your older rescued girl. That sounds like a good long life for her and I am sure her days with you were happy.

Good luck with your new little one.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome back! I am sorry to hear you lost one of your beagles. It is never easy no matter how old they are.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome home. Our commiserations on the loss of one of your pack. Good luck with your new one, I'm sure you'll manage!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss , we lost our beagle in October we miss him a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.