Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deeper in thought than this:

I'd love to know what she was thinking about! Never fed, never loved, no attention. How can a beagle live like this?

More photos:

Leia

I asked Sally to sit next to Leia... instead she sat ON her!

Ring in, my other girl - Nelix the cat:

Leia trying to hide:

The girls and I:

·
Registered
837 Posts
AWWWWWW!!!

Gotta have a catch up when I get back to Brissy this week /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I am thinking New Farm /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

That is a lovely pic of you and the girls /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will Bec!

I've been told to stay away from New Farm Park though, Rocco (bullmastiff) caught some horrible bug from there and is quite sick at the moment. He got it off Ralph who got it from the park.

Can we go somewhere else? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They think they are quite beautiful /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I'm hoping to get a professional photoshoot done of them soon. Hopefully I'll have some photos to show you then.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I honestly don't think you need to pay to have a professional photo shoot -- your pictures are as nice or nicer than many "professional" shots I've seen. Only thing I can think of that you may want someone else to do is take a picture of all four of you but, otherwise, save your money!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wonderful pictures, as always. The expression on Leia's face in the third picture is priceless! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww Judy, thanks for your compliments. I'd love to have a photo of Andrew, the girls and I. I've been nominated for a responsible dog ownership award in the Master Dog Breeders Association - Dog Owners Choice Awards. It's an association in Australia that likes to recognise excellence in the dog industry. There are 40 categories which range from breeders to grooming and pet ownership. As part of that, we need to provide a photo of us and the girls for the press release if we win. That's the main reason I want to get the photos done.

Sandy - Sally was just getting Leia back for all the times she sits on her head. They both love lying on the lounge with their head on the arm rest of the lounge. If Sally is there already, Leia walks over her and sits ON the arm rest, which means she's sitting on Sally's head. Funny little girls.

Sally was just getting her own back.

How boring would life be without beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Congratulations on your pet ownership nomination !!

I always love to see pictures of your girls ...and that last of you all...gorgeous !!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Erin & Andrew:
Aww Judy, thanks for your compliments. I'd love to have a photo of Andrew, the girls and I. I've been nominated for a responsible dog ownership award in the Master Dog Breeders Association - Dog Owners Choice Awards. It's an association in Australia that likes to recognise excellence in the dog industry. There are 40 categories which range from breeders to grooming and pet ownership. As part of that, we need to provide a photo of us and the girls for the press release if we win. That's the main reason I want to get the photos done.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't tell me about that!!!!!

Bet you got a great call from Julie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I am so excited for you!!!! Squee!

Maybe we can do Kroll gardens or something this weekend?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Erin & Andrew:
As part of that, we need to provide a photo of us and the girls for the press release if we win. That's the main reason I want to get the photos done.
What about one of your wedding photos? I expect there is one of the four of you and they were all beautiful photos. Super congrats on your nomination!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
What about one of your wedding photos? I expect there is one of the four of you and they were all beautiful photos. Super congrats on your nomination!
I was thinking just that!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts