Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wub.gif Has any one ever heard of beaglefest? If so where is it held at? I would love to look into it and take Rusty and Henry if it is close by to me. I head that here in N.Y they may have one at Bear Mt State park. If so what would be the date and time and do they have a web site? I tried to look it up on the net and came up with nothing. So Beagle World all of your help would be great! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Doesn't sound like it would be a fun beaglefest...I found this on the NY state parks website:
Dogs only, must be muzzled and on a leash, not more than 6 feet. Not allowed in buildings, picnic areas, bathing areas, on walkways or in the Trailside Museum and Wildlife Center.
http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?parkID=55

I looked through all of their events and could not find any beaglesfest anywhere.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
No problem! I know there are beaglefests all over the place...just can't find any information for your particular area.

Have you checked your local newspaper's (or local news channel) community events section? Maybe Craigslist would list an event for your area? Meetup.com may also have something in your area.

We attend AKC's responsible pet ownership day, held in Raleigh September. How close are you to NYC? There is one there also:
Quote: The AKC will be hosting our own events in New York City on Saturday, September 20, 2008 at Madison Square Park
http://www.akc.org/clubs/rdod/index.cfm

Good luck!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
If things work out with Béla transfering with his current company and we have a place to stay, either our own house or a rental, yep we should be there before the end of the summer /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
He was telling me about all the places we can visit and I told him I want to go to the city so maybe it will work out that we're there for that

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Now that I think of it, Madison park has a pretty small dog run, so unless they close it around somehow, I don't really know how things will work out there... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hihi.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.