Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Pack and I all want to wish all of you a "Happy Valentine's Day" :heart: !
Glenda 'n the pack,
Princess, Romeo, Chloe, JoJo, Tanna, Lottie, Joe, Jack, Bella and Angel :heart:

·
Registered
862 Posts
A Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!! Here's a picture of Boeing from last year.

From Pat and Boeing

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
Abby got a rabbit for V-Day :lol2:

I haven't had time to do anything "neat" with pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't take ANY credit for anything except the "original" photos - my friend and Assistant Manager on Beagle Bay is a "PSP" expert - and makes all my "fancy tags" for me. Love the picture of Boeing! And hope Abby is enjoying her "wabbit". The pack wishes you ALL a great day!
Glenda and the "tenpack"

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Happy V-day to all! I don't have any cute valentine picture of Lucky but I do enjoy everyone else's! Lucky got a big stuffed duck for Valentine's Day since I call him Lucky Ducky. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I spent the day at the hospital keeping a friend company while her husband had surgery so haven't focused on Ms. Mags yet -- maybe one of those forbidden liver treats will be in her future!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey sends big Beagle kisses to everyone for Valentine's Day. I made some Valentine Doggy candies for her canine friends at day care. They came out so cute. I've got pictures that I'll post.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Valentine from the dog!!

Will You Be Mine?
~ by Joan Steik

Fresh from the water bowl or was it the toilet this time!
Big wet kisses… Will you be mine?
Roses are red, violets are blue,
I’m leaving muddy paw prints… just for you!

I’m cute and I’m cuddly most of the time,
I give “Big Hugs” to friends of mine,
And my “Big Heart” beats with a special chime
Best Friends Are Forever…
Will you be My Valentine?

From Your Dog

Courtesy of my friend, Cindy

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I hope everyone and their beagles had a happy Valentine's Day.

My personal one was very nice. Dusty and I had a great lunch, and since I couldn't eat all of mine, the pack got a special treat. If I hadn't picked up the bowls, they'd still be licking them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts