Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Popcorn's (deemed) third birthday! It is hard to believe our scared little Poppysnoots is already a mature (and no longer so little) lady.

As an aside, I have been making fun (in a nice way) about Popcorn's smaller than average head on top of her now larger body (we're working on that... as always) but then I got a book about beagles in Newfoundland and from the pictures in there realized that is a common trait they have - even when not (ahem) pleasantly plump they definitely tend to have smaller heads in proportion to their bodies than our other two large-headed Washington state beagles!

I've posted this picture of Snoots before but couldn't resist doing it again for her birthday as it is by far the best picture of Popcorn that we have - and perfectly captures the look when she stares deep into our eyes and there is an amazing feeling of connection with her.

Happy Birthday Popcorn! We love you!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Happy birthday Popcorn...you are cute!

I laughed out loud when i read "poppysnoots" my sister gives her new daughter "pOOpysnoots" which is her breathing her hot stinking breath on the back of her neck" which i can see a beagle doing!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:Originally posted by Buddy's Ma:
Happy birthday Popcorn...you are cute!

I laughed out loud when i read "poppysnoots" my sister gives her new daughter "pOOpysnoots" which is her breathing her hot stinking breath on the back of her neck" which i can see a beagle doing!
That is funny! We also call Popcorn "Poopysnoots" when she has the runs...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Happy Barkday Miss Popcorn! We hope you have a GREAT barkday and get LOTS of treats and presents!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Happy Birthday to the beautiful Popcorn :happyhappy: We hope you have a marvelous time!!!

Pat and Boeing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts