Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice picture! He looks just like our Floppy, with a little less white on his face!! (Floppy can be seen in the Finally Some Pictures thread.) Such a handsome Beagle!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally Posted By: Sephlyawwwwwww What a handsome beagle! i love the chocolate tri's
I am glad someone else has heard of the Chocolate coloring. I get a lot of odd looks sometimes when referencing my dog as Chocolate, Tan and White

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Originally Posted By: whtrngr
Originally Posted By: Sephlyawwwwwww What a handsome beagle! i love the chocolate tri's
I am glad someone else has heard of the Chocolate coloring. I get a lot of odd looks sometimes when referencing my dog as Chocolate, Tan and White
Really? i think its the prettiest beagle coloring, i was actually looking for one before we got teddy but there extremely scarce in my area, pretty much nonexistant. I know people have been surprised to see red and white beags too they always think my neighbors beag is a mutt. weird.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
People have one thing in mind when you say Beagle and that is the Standard Tri Colors. Even the broken pattern on the tri-colors make people a little suspicious of the genetics/breed of the dog. Standards are just the most popular.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: whtrngr
I've always heard this color combination referred to as a Chocolate Tri Color. The last big Beagle Meetup I went to had almost 200 Beagles in attendance. At an event like that you quickly learn that Beagles come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Very handsome!

Chocolate beagles are awesome, Cole ALWAYS gets fawned over in public. I do love him and think he's adorable but kinda feel bad for my other guys, they are goregous beagles too!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts