Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is Popcorn's two year adoption anniversary today! Hard to believe it has already been two years... sometimes we desperately wish that she would become more confident but looking back to where she started two years ago there really have been huge improvements and she can do things now (usually) without trembling that would never have been possible when she first arrived.

I don't seem to have many pictures of Popcorn when she isn't looking scared - I'll definitely have to keep working on that - but here is one of her "in action" from a recent Beagle Meetup (she is the dog in front).

Happy Adoption Day Poppysnoots - we love you and are so glad you found us!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Poppysnoots....that is too cute!!

Happy Adoption Day Popcorn!! Get some extra treats and belly rubs today!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif :thumbup:

Andy.

·
Registered
650 Posts
HAPPY A-DAY POPCORN!!! :hyper: :woohoo:

·
Registered
650 Posts
HAPPY A-DAY POPCORN!!! :hyper: :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Popcorn thanks you for all the good wishes!

And now I have to confess that for the picture, although just looking at it you would think that Popcorn was being super confident and even perhaps telling someone else off, in reality it is a picture of her in one of her strange zones when she will go up to someone at the dog park and starts to howl and howl and howl like she is possessed and it is all we can do to get her away and focus her on something or someone else... But it makes for a good picture regardless!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts