Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maggie and Calvin wish all the pups here, a Happy Easter!

(Their Easter Bunny is going to give them extra carrots for their treats today.)

Did any of the pups on this board get 'real' baskets this morning? Cal and Mags wanna' know what the EB brought you.....

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Thanks Deb!

Happy Easter to you and Maggie and Calvin, too!

And Happy Easter to all of the other BW members and their Easter Beagles,too!

Love,
Henry and I (Denise)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Happy Easter to all from Cecil and Brandy and those of us they own.... We did nothing really special. It was a little cool on the morning walk...made them think they were real rabbit beagles...lost of sniffing and a little pulling toward those bunny scents. I am fixing them marrow bones for later today but they will probably be used tomorrow in case of rain. Hope all of you enjoy Easter and the joy it brings. And may all our beagles dream of chasing rabbits....!
:animal18:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My pack also wishes one and all a Happy Easter. The pups didn't get Easter baskets, but after sunrise service Dusty and I went out for breakfast. I wasn't able to finish my omelet, and he had some ham left. We brought that home, and made 4 dogs and 1 cat very happy. :freak:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Happy Easter to everyone from Chloe, Ginger, and Bailey! They each got a BIG milk-bone from Grandma!!!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
A belated happy easter to all as well! This year due to Goobers age I did not stage an "egg hunt" @ the risk of Homer eating all of them! Instead they got to eat a sliced & (peeled) hard-boiled egg with their breakfast kibble! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts