Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rasha is two today here she is waiting for her Birthday treat.

Rasha smiling just after she ate her Birthday pigs ear.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet Rasha !!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Rasha was born right around the time I found Beagle World. (My Sadie is just a couple months older.)
When I saw Rasha's first pictures, I thought she looked like a Beagle Angel! :angel:
Happy Birthday, you beautiful girl! :heart:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rasha loves to lie upside down on the mat, she loves scratching her back especially just after you have hoovered :eyes:

Bonnie loves lying upside down when she sunbathes :cool2:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Happy birthday Rasha!!! I always think of Rashers of
bacon!! Lovely photos :happyhappy:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She was originally called RASHER as a pet name when she was born beacuse she looked like a little piglet, all pink and a squished up nose. All the puppies were given names when they were born so we could tell them apart.

We thought Rasha was going to die on her second day as she went down hill and was a very sick young pup but we forced her to feed off Willow and went to bed expecting to find a dead pup in the morn.Next morning we went to check on the pups and low and behold Rasha was alot stronger and feeding off Willow. This made a strong bond with Rasha and our selves and she was the pup we kept.

We kept her name but made it more feminine by adding the 'a'. We wanted to have another 'show Beagle' but unfortunatly after a very good early show career Rasha failed to stop growing and is now just not the right quality for the show ring but she has taken to agility with gusto and therefore lies her future /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
Many Happy Returns, Rasha!! Such a sweet Birthday Girl, I hope you got lots of goodies :thumbup:

Kisses and Belly Rubs from us :hi5:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
A very happy belated birthday to Rasha /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

How tall is she Barking Mad??

Caleb is only 14.5 inches
Foxy 13 inches and Gwenni about 13.5 but is still growing

Hellen

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rasha is 16 ins high, which for a bitch thats just to big. :freak:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts