Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, my sweetboy turned 1 today!!!! Woohoooo. Here he is snuggled on my side the other night, getting ready to fall asleep, while I was on the computer. Ummm anyone see the patch of hair on the couch? I ran my fingers through the thick part on the back of his neck to see how much would come out. And that was just one quick touch!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Happy Barkday Marley! Today is Miss Bella's 2nd barkday! She's sending you LOTS of good wishes and puppy kisses!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Happy Birthday Marley! What a great name /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Happy Birthday Marley!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif <span style="color: #3333FF">Happy 1st Birthday Marley</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

·
Registered
193 Posts
Happy Birthday baby Marley /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Wow, shedding season came early for you! Our "boy's" are still
holding on to their winter coats since our nightime temps still
enter the "freezing zone" @ night despite the fact that Goober &
Homer get to sleep on my bed & Rufus & Nibbler sleep in a heated & cooled "dawgbox"!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Marley was so excited to hear of all the birthday wishes! And yes, his mommy did read them all to him. Think he knew what the heck she was saying?! If not, he was sure amused by her silly voices.

Thanks again everyone! I cannot believe how grown up he is.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Happy belated birthday to Marley! Hope you got lots of yummy treats!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Happy Birthday Marley!! You're a gorgeous boy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts