Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Barkday to my boyz

Today is Joe and Jack's 3rd barkday. How well I remember that day! Our vet was unavailable as he was working as the Fair Vet that week-end. It was JoJo's first litter - and the first time I'd been alone during a delivery - but everything went well and we had 5 puppies. One of the little girls didn't survive - and the other two females went to California to Tanna's breeder. Jack was eventually purchased - but returned because he liked to chase the 15-20 kitties that lived with the owners! I can't say I'm sorry - he's a sweet, loving boy - and I is very loved! Happy Barkday to my sweet Joe and Jack (Joe is sitting and Jack is reclining)!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Happy Barkday to my boyz

The boyz appreciate all the good wishes and thank you for them. They were happy this morning, I made a big pot of vegetable beef soup - and they each got a nice big beef rib bone along with some beef broth in their kibble for breakfast. Thank you again for the good wishes!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

Happy Barkday!!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

Awww, they are such handsome boys! Happy Barkday, Joe and Jack! Sounds like your mommy spoiled you both on your b-days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts