Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, how quickly time goes. I can't believe today is a year since our little girls, Sally and Leia were born.

We've had a big year with our little girls, and they've always been there to provide a smile on our faces at the end of a horrible day. They successfully completed Puppy Preschool, but I think that was only because the teacher got such a laugh out of the girls eating two bags of cat food and then proceeding to fart for the whole of one lesson. She still uses that story to this day with her classes.

We've met lots of fabulous people both on DOL and through the beagle club, plus on our outings to the beach most weekends. All our friends think it's hilarious that both my husband and I went from being obsessed with performance cars and being an events co-ordinator for a car club, to being absolutely smitten with beagles and going on beagle club walks on the beach and organising puppy birthday parties. But I tell you what, dog people are a lot friendlier than car people /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

These two girls fill our lives with joy and happy memories and I hope they continue for many many more years to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY and LEIA!

Here's a trip down memory lane...

(sorry about the photo quality, these were from the breeders).

Puppies at 4 weeks (Christmas 06)

14 weeks old:

20 weeks old:
Leia

Sally

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
8 months old (our wedding):

10 months old:
Sally

Leia

11 months old:

Sally

Leia

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And on their birthday party on the weekend just gone:

and their birthday cake:

I hope you've enjoyed watching them grow and mature as much as we have!

·
Registered
889 Posts
:bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS :bounce: :bounce2:
What a lovely couple of beagles you are :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh my... they are beautiful.. I love seeing their pictures whenever you post them...
They became so regal as they grew up... but they both were definitely gorgeous puppies and they are gorgeous 1 year olds....

Sally and Leia, from both Chloe (aroooooooooo) and me :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great pictures. The girls are simply gorgeous. They grow up so quickly.

Happy, Happy Birthday Sally and Leia. I hope you had a great day. Isn't it fun to plan a Beagle Birthday Party? I'm already looking forward to Jersey's next one and that's not until June!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Love the pictures!!! I have sisters also and they are so much fun to watch grow up together!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jen, it certainly was fun. Although, I had a fair share of people telling me I was crazy! Specially for ordering them their own birthday cake. But oh well, it was a fabulous day!

pfr - It's very special seeing the bond these two have. Sometimes I'll just sit there and watch them on the lounge serenading each other with their songs and smile.. they are so happy when they are together.

Not so happy when Sally is chasing Leia and biting her on her back legs. Norti girl!

They both had a sleep in this morning and listened to the rain falling. Then we gave them their present and for lunch they'll have a pigs ear. Then tonight when we both get home from work, they'll get lots of cuddles, pats and of course, tummy rubs!

Can't wait till Christmas when they can open their presents!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
A belated very happy birthday to Sally and Leia!! :animal18:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What fantastic photos!!! You have real talent.
Your girls are beautiful and we are sure their birthday was a great success-Happy birthday you two!!! :happyhappy:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
:bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY & LEIA!!!! :bounce:

They are two beautiful little beagles, I love looking at their pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Birthday belly rubs from me and Caesar!

·
Registered
250 Posts
<p align= center>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... they are so cute... i cant wait to have as many good memories as you have had with your two... :rotflmao:

being involved in performance cars and dragsters my self i know how it is... once the race season starts down here in Utah my little one will be with me all the time...

but i hope you and your two have many more happy memories and i look forward to hearing about them in the future :heart:

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
To the beautiful twinnies Sally and Leia.

A very happy birthday to aroooooo you.

Lovely pictures of the dynamic duo!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
it looks like they had a great party. I love their birhtday cake ...mmmmmmm yummy !!

Happy birthday sweet girls !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts