Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Duke's first birthday! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif

Here he is as a little dude with his friend, Cassie.

And here's a picture of him jumping to get the toy from Daddy:
<a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">

We took this last weekend, it was such a nice day outside:
</a>
And here he is, at the end of the day, all tuckered out:

The past year has had many trial and tribulations....potty training nightmares, ER Vet trips, many destroyed items. Heck, for the first 3 months, I was on constant alert and didn't get to sit down for more than 2 minutes because of chasing Duke around. But we knew that a beagle pup would be a challenge as a young pup (we may have underestimated how much of a challenge Duke would be, LOL). But we knew the rewards would far outweigh the challenges. Fact is, we get our dogs as lifetime family members and if the first few years takes work, that's fine because we know the next 15 (God willing) will be so rewarding.

We love our little Dukie-Doo. He has brought life and youth into our household and even into our 2 old babies. His personality it so fun and life is a playground for him. We've seen big changes in him in the past few months and we see him really settling down and becoming the companion we knew he would be. Oh, he still has quite a bit of the pup in him and there will always be that mischievous streak in him and that's ok, because that is part of what makes up his wonderful personality and we love every bit of it.

Happy barkday to my sweet little boy, Duke! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
, Duke! You have grown in so many ways during your first year -- we look forward to hearing all about your future adventures and looking at your very handsome pictures!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

My you are a handsome young man! I think my girls are in love with you!
Big hugs!
Glenda 'n the pack

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Duke, you're a very handsome beagle! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif Hope your 1st birthday is great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a beautiful tribute! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

Happy 1st Birthday, sweet little Duke! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

From Henry and I.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts