Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup: (For health reasons, we needed to get vet approval for this years birthday treat. Up to order is... half a happy meal..... hamburger plain and no ketchup on the fries.) :thumbup:

:heart: I Love You, Boopsy Butt :heart:

(Taken this morning while he was beggin' for breakfast.)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are such a handsome little guy! I hope you get some good belly rubs today!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Happy Birthday Snickers !! Wow a happy meal !! Sammy is so very jealous !!

Enjoy your day !!

·
Registered
135 Posts
WOW 11! Happy Birthday Snickers! A happy meal, yum!! My Beagle shasta wants some, she turned 1 yesterday!!!!!!
:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hey Snickers, Shiloh says Happy Birthday, too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Happy birthday Snickers! you look great and it doesnt seem possible you are 11. :bounce: :bounce2:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hope you had a very happy birthday and that you enjoyed your half a Happy Meal! Extra Beagle belly rubs out to you! You're a very handsome Beagle Boy!

·
Registered
333 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce2:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hope you had a great Birthday -- that Half a Happy Meal must have made the day!!

Snickers is sure gorgeous and very young looking for his years. Loved the pic, proud mama :thumbup:

Tummy rubs and kisses go with this. :woohoo:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Happy birthday Snickers (or should I say Boopsy Butt...)! You look amazing for 11 - I wouldn't have though from your picture you were more than a young lad!

And now that I know how to add bouncy smiley things, here are some of those for you too! :rotatesmiley2: :hi5: :toofunny:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Happy Birthday from the UK :bounce:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.