Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Yes he is very handsome. Love the seniors. My first beagle lived to be 17 years old. Wishing the same, or longer for your boy.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
o i would love that even if he can make it to 20 i want him with me for ever :(
He looks good :) Don't tell me, my Beagy will be 2 years in October, and the other day I found a lady whose dog was Beagy's friend, the poor dog died with Beagy age, I don't even know what I'd do, I'd get sick and need therapy definetly, I suffer a lot by anticipation in general, this is my first dog he is a part of me...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He looks good :) Don't tell me, my Beagy will be 2 years in October, and the other day I found a lady whose dog was Beagy's friend, the poor dog died with Beagy age, I don't even know what I'd do, I'd get sick and need therapy definetly, I suffer a lot by anticipation in general, this is my first dog he is a part of me...
I hope i don't get depressed, he is my heart dog, i take him everywhere i go. He LOVES his walkies :)

Beautiful photo :)
Thank you :D

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
It is heart breaking to lose a dog, no matter the age. We each deal with our grief differently. For me, I will always get another dog - most likely from a shelter. I like to think that my previous pets would like to know that I saved another life. It is rewarding and definitely helps to fill that empty hole in our hearts.

As for Shiloh - he looks great. I could totally see him making it to 20.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be looking for another male beagle when the time comes, just hope its not any time soon, i want to spend as much time with him as i can,

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Great pic, great dog. I wish him a long life.
I can't deal with grief at all.
My first beagle died 13 years ago and I still can't deal with the loss. I just don't know how to do it.
Natty, you are right , we are very different :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
He's handsome for any age. All in all, he's just a great looking Beagle. Congratulations on having such a fine companion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts