Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are just a few pictures of my handsome boy, Henry, the german shepherd/beagle mix.

Hope this works!

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for fixing that, Jen. I was on a strange computer that wouldn't copy properly, so I ran home to fix it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
What a beautiful mix! I love his ears. They start out german shepherd and end up beagle.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Henry is certainly handsome! Of course I'm sure he knows that already.

Two of my favorite breeds combined. Interesting!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
He is very handsome and good looking indeed! I've never seen this combination before, German Shepard and Beagle. Good lookin guy!! Sweet face too.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
He has an inquizative look on his face. Its like he wants to think about things before springing into action.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Very handsome boy!! And he looks like a happy boy.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I love Henry! Nick and I went bacck and forth about what kind of dog to get. I said no to the German Shepherd because I think our house is too small for a large dog. We settled on a beagle, but I'm sure if we would have seen a dog like Henry, we would have snatched him up right away!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, everyone! He is the sweetest thing ever! People stop on the street and ask what kind of dog he is and where they can get one, lol. He bounces around with the sunniest disposition. I feel very blessed to have found him in the shelter and to have adopted him when I did. My two angels, my English cockers, died within 13 months of each other after 15 and 13 years with our family. We were all devasted and depressed for sooo long....Henry has brought so much sunshine into our lives; it's incredible. He was clearly very loved by his previous owners; I wish there was some way to thank them and let them know he's happy, loved, and much admired....Thanks again.

·
Registered
392 Posts
what an absolutely gorgeous dog!!!
i love that mix

1 - 18 of 18 Posts