Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I don't post much, but I know how y'all like photos of beagles. I got a new camera, and was playing with it in bed. Daisy stepped up to the plate by burrowing under the covers, providing me with some great photo ops. I lifted the bedspread to snap these cute pics. Daisy was a rescued stray, and has been a very challenging dog. These pics show why I still have her.
She's so cute when she's not being a brat!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Great pictures. Daisy is a little angel. Of course you know how an angel holds up its halo don't you?? With its devil horns! LOL

·
Registered
472 Posts
Aww Daisy is a pretty girl

·
Registered
865 Posts
Aww...Daisy aren't you a cutie!!! That face mischievous? NO WAY!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for sharing. She is adorable. I guess they all have that special touch. They can be stubborn and naughty one minute and then presto...pour on the I'm an angel look and you just can't stay mad at them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all. She really is a cute little thing - quite small for a beagle. I am not sure how old she is, maybe 3 or 4.

I love my new camera - if anyone is in the market for one, I highly recommend a Canon PowerShot SD1100. I got it for $149 at Newegg.com. 8 megapixels and 3x zoom, plus there is a bundle deal with a free case & 4MB memory card. Free shipping too.

Canon SD1100 at Newegg

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great pics - thank you so much for sharing!!! Daisy is absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She hasn't gotten out since I made an additional modification, but she is still trying. My yard looks so ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts