Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are in Florida where it hardly ever snows, and what do you know, but we got sleet this morning! Very strange to see it and hear it on the roof. Little tiny ice pellets falling.

Here is Sadie going out in it, but this is as far as she got, she turned right back around and came inside. That is brown indoor/outdoor carpet and I hope you can see the sleet on it. Pooh Bear didn't even come near to going out as soon as he peeped his head out he knew he wasn't going to even attempt going out in that.

Sadie back safe in the house from the terrifying sleet:

Sleet on the deck:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow! It was cold here last night (relatively speaking for Florida in April), but not that cold! Jersey would have hated that...heck I would have hated that. See everyone, it's not always warm and sunny in Florida! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was about 45 degrees. Very strange, I thought it would have to be colder to sleet like that. We expected it to be colder per the weather channel, but it didn't get that cold.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
That is awesome! I grew up in Holiday (Gulf Coast). My family lives around that area still...they're not liking the cold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
308 Posts
We have not had any rain or anything here in a LONG time (picture everything covered in a yellow haze, especially 2 Beagle Babies).

It was 84 on Wednesday and got down to 19 last night. I am seriously hurting with my allergies!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts