Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone elses beagle grunt? When we give Monty his massage, or just rub him under his chin, he starts grunting. It's so adorable and makes me laugh, i was just wondering if any other beagles do it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Rocky does it right when he starts poo'ing. Makes me laugh everytime, I don't think he is having any troubles, he has always done it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Java and Lilo both grunt while doing certain everyday activities. Like Silleb, both seem to grunt/moan when you disturb their slumber

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yes Bazel is doing it right now in his sleep he is with me in the office.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yep, Squeegee does it when he's sleepy too. Anytime we move him or disturb him or just make too much noise when he's sleeping he groans and readjusts. Silly beags.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I call it Beagle purrs!!!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Menolly does it ALL the time! She's what the breeder called 'a talker'; she'll grunt in amazingly human tones. I've heard her say 'uh-oh', 'ohhhh', and 'mamaaaaa', among other things.

Honest! She grunts if she's sleepy, annoyed, happy...anything.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Zelda mostly grunts when you have something extremely tasty in your hands and she really wants it.... grunt city!!

She looks like a cow, but grunts like a pig.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Flora grunts when she wants chin skritches. She walks up to you, puts her chin on your hand and grunts. No is not an acceptable answer, either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts