Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some recent pics of my hounds

Forgot to say Griffin is now 12 years young and the Bassets are 5 and 3

·
Registered
182 Posts
Griffin is very sweet, and your bassets are beautiful! I love all the ticking on the second basset!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww what a beautiful pack you have Vonny. I so wish I could handle 3 at a time because I've seen a gorgeous lil girl on the UK Beagle Welfare site that needs a home. I don't know why I keep looking at the site plus the Many Tears Site because 3 is one too many for me but I can't stop myself lol.

Griffin looks fantastic for his age, what a cracker.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Griffin's such a distinguished gentleman. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif The bassets are great-looking, too. Bassets are wonderful hounds, too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: Jennifer I so wish I could handle 3 at a time because I've seen a gorgeous lil girl on the UK Beagle Welfare site that needs a home. I don't know why I keep looking at the site plus the Many Tears Site because 3 is one too many for me but I can't stop myself lol.
I keep looking as well /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif
I keep trying to persuade my OH that 4 is a good number but he's not convinced /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Quote:I keep trying to persuade my OH that 4 is a good number but he's not convinced /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Tell him that 4 is even and that's better than odd, maybe that might work.

My OH says that 2 is company, 3 is a crowd and 4 is a pack. He neither wants a crowd or a pack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a great pack you have. Griffin looks like a puppy, especially in the first picture.
Thanks for sharing those!

~Denise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts