Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Zbój (which means Bandit in Polish). We live in Streamwood, IL.

Zbój is exactly 11 weeks old

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Zboj (I don't know how to put the apostrophe over the o!) is aborable. Those pictures made me smile. I especially love the second one and the last one.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you both! Now we know where all of the cute has gone! Zboj is adorable! (how do you put those accent marks over the letters)?

Can't wait to hear more about your little beetle baby!

·
Registered
392 Posts
awwwww what a precious lil thing!!!

welcome!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hello Zbój
You are one adorable little pup!!!

Welcome to you both. Boeing and I are happy to make your acquaintance

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys!!! Thanks for the warm welcome from my wife, me and of course Zbój... I look forward to exchanging valuable info on our precious companions... ;D

BTW, in order to type the letter 'ó' you need to press 'o' + alt
OR just copy it from above

It is pronounced as double O ('oo') just like in the work 'too'. So if I was to write his name the way it should be said, it would be: 'Zbooy'

·
Registered
220 Posts
Oh my gosh! What a cute pup

Welcome to BW!

I still find the pronounciation of the name very difficult.
Are you American or polish?
My boyfriend and I are Americans and we just agreed on that this name is impossible to pronounce for the american race

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Me and my wife are 100% Polish. Zbój is the only American-born in our family (so far

I can imagine it may be difficult, especially since I don't believe those two consonants are used next to each other in the English language...

Originally Posted By: RedsoxOh my gosh! What a cute pup

Welcome to BW!

I still find the pronounciation of the name very difficult.
Are you American or polish?
My boyfriend and I are Americans and we just agreed on that this name is impossible to pronounce for the american race

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to BW!!! Zbój is adorable!! The pics are wonderful!! Looking forward to hearing about Zbój!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to Beagle World, you will love it here. Looking forward to hearing all about you and Zbój

1 - 18 of 18 Posts