Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
This is quite embarrassing, but here goes...

We adopted Zoe on Jan 31, 2009 at the age of 7 1/2 months. She is from a kill shelter down South and was spending time in foster care. Zoe is a beagle mix - we are told lab but I think that is not 100% the case.
Anyways, I thought that maybe she was more like a lab at first so I joined a lab message board.

Little did I know, after a few months now, Zoe is definitely beagle!!! I finally read up on beagles and I was taken aback. If you never saw a picture of her, but just knew stories about her - you wouldn't second guess that she is a beagle!! I'm so happy I've now discovered this

And, I am very happy to have found this message board because after a few private training sessions, I am now learning that despite what Zoe now knows I do not have to feel like an idiot every time she ignores me!! So, I'd love to read everyone's stories and advice and get to know other beagle owners as you guys will probably know better than my trainer!!!

Thanks in advance, everyone!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a picture!! I see HTML code is disabled and I don't see a place for attachments. Ahh!! Can someone please help?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see some pictures

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome, and I look forward to seeing pictures as well!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Zoe's beautiful!
Thank you so much for adopting. There are far too many dogs in kill shelters here in the south, and I'm so happy that some of them are able to find homes in other parts of the country.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just totally gasped out loud! Your Zoe is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Welcome to BW!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Zoe is gorgeous and that is a great breed mix! Welcome, this forum is great and a little addictive....

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome to you and Zoe.
She is very pretty

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to beagle world. Zoe is a beautiful girl, thank you for adopting her.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hi and Welcome! I can't wait to hear all about Zoe and her antics. Beagles can be a challenge sometimes, but the love they give in return is totally worth it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts