Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I thought I'd introduce myself and my Beagle. Jazz is almost three years old and the fourth Beagle in my life but the first that can cheerfully claim me as her own. I enjoy overland travel and she is my companion for most if not all of my outdoor excursions literally making her my road dog. I look forward interacting with fellow Beagle lovers!

Cheers!

Richard and Jazz

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am a bit new as well and I'm loving it. She is absolutely beautiful, I love her face

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome to the pack. Jazz is outstanding. I am a tad biased - she looks a bit like my Megan, who is the light of my life. She looks happy as can be to be riding shotgun. We have another member in Las Vegas who is also very keen on jeep trips, ghost towns and exploring. Maybe you run into each other. Would like to hear all about Jazz and of course more pictures.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome she is lovely. I am new too.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Jazz is one beautiful beagle! I love the dark coloring. Sounds like you two have a lot of fun!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to beagle world. That last picture is brilliant!!
We have done a lot of cross country, off road trips. Usually with 2 Landrovers (the other belonging to friends of ours) and explored northern Africa: Tunisia, Algeria,Mali and Morocco. Only took a beagle to Morocco, but otherwise our beagles have been to most of Europe and as far as the Iranian border in Turkey.
Looking forward to hearing about beautiful Jazz and your trips.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and compliments!

Originally Posted By: A doghouseWelcome to beagle world. That last picture is brilliant!!
We have done a lot of cross country, off road trips. Usually with 2 Landrovers (the other belonging to friends of ours) and explored northern Africa: Tunisia, Algeria,Mali and Morocco. Only took a beagle to Morocco, but otherwise our beagles have been to most of Europe and as far as the Iranian border in Turkey.
Looking forward to hearing about beautiful Jazz and your trips.
Thank you. Jazz and I log all of our miles in a Land Rover as well. Time and the big North American continent have kept us pretty busy for now but visiting places in Africa is definitely on my life list.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Welcome to BW!
Enjoyed all your pics and can't wait to hear more about your adventures with Jazz!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow, I'm jealous! Getting to travel the country with your Beagle in the passenger seat. What a great way to spend your time. Jazz is a beautiful girl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts