Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! IT's been a while since I've posted. The last time was when I had adopted Natalie, my little 8 yr. old beag from North Pole Alaska. She has done great, and we've bonded very tightly. She is going to have a sister arriving tomorrow. She is another rescue from Fairbanks Animal Shelter. Her name is Heidi. Will send px as soon as I can. Soooo, Natalie and Heidi (she already had the name, unlike Natalie, who by the way, fits her name to the T. Had a question. Any advice on new adoptee arrivals concerning the one that already lives there? I want them both to feel very at home and equally loved. Thanks for the adivce! Beth, Natalie, and soon to be Heidi

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beth -- so good to hear from you and how thrilling that your family is expanding. Is Heidi a beagle? Either way you will have a ball having two dogs in your house again.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It is good to hear from you, Beth, and nice to know that Natalie's doing so well. :wave: It would probably be best for the two girls to meet on neutral ground, if possible.

Of course, Spook, our youngest just came into the yard and made this his home one day. :eyes: So, things can be worked out in any case.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Howdy, Heidi!! (Sorry, Beth, couldn't resist /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )
So good to hear from you and that you and Natalie are doing so well. I'm sure Heidi will fit in just fine.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome Home Heidi! I can't wait to see pics. I'm glad to hear that Natalie is adjusting nicely. Is there any word on if/when Thelma and Louis will be joining your pack?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts