Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! Got a mailing from the ASPCA yesterday and a wallet card was included which reads:
Important Notice: Please Help My Pet
I have pets in my home waiting for me.
If, for any reason, I am unable to
return home to care for my pets, please
notify the following:
(place to indicate 2 names & tel.nos.)
Easy to make yourself (maybe add type of animal/s and name/s)-- I already put the card in my wallet!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wow that is great. I have seen some of those flags you can put in windows too to state that there are pets inside-incase of fire, etc.

What is the ASPCA's website? Need to get one of those cards /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi :angel:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Love it! I'm going to make up a card for myself right now while I'm thinking about it.

Thanks Judy! :thumbup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
What a GREAT idea!!!! Thanks for sharing. I will make up a card too. I too have the one in the window telling how many animals are in the house incase of fire (or earthquake!)

Renee

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:Originally posted by jdetmering:
What is the ASPCA's website? Need to get one of those cards
Judi: Their website is: http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer but, if you don't want to join, you can just make one up yourself. If you have the software, you could even put pictures of your pets on one side! I do have the pet alert stickers on all my sliding glass doors and on the glass next to the front door. I think I bought those through Drs. Foster & Smith. Very inexpensive (but shipping is not so you might want to check out local sources).

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just went to the ASPCA website and ordered a free sticker to put on the window-for pets inside-will look forward to getting that. checking out the site more now
Judi

Oh yeah- THANKS /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
:bounce2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts