Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our first snow! Marley's first time seeing it, smelling it, touching it. All of which he did not "want" to do at first. When he saw it out the door, he wouldn't budge. Then he tip toed out with one hind leg hiked way up in the air like yuck! He got used to it though but then kept smelling it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe had her first snow experience too.... she kinda liked it though.
She just started eating it every time we stopped.... :biglaugh:
I think I'll have to buy her boots, she has frost bites from last night's walk, it even bled a little.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Salt Lake City, Utah has 12 inches on the ground in spots like my front yard. lol The mountains have tons of snow already and the ski resorts are all now open. I have a spare bedroom and a doggy door if anyone wants to visit.

·
Registered
225 Posts
This was Blue's second snow (although neither were very deep yet). He was less apprehensive this time and wants to stay outside and lick the entire yard. Boy, he isn't going to know what to do when we get a real Wyoming snow!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
My *The Children* as my stepdaughter calls them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif has not seen snow yet. I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Got snow eh?! We have more than our share now, even though it is "expected" this time of year! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif We got an average of 2 inches for the "T"day holiday & 6 to 8 inches late last week!
I finally got to test the new studded snow tires I put on my camry! :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Two winters ago we had a normal German winter, SNOW, so deep we had to cut trenches for the dogs to leave the house. I hate snow so am hoping it wont come this winter. We have had a little but not like Jan 2006.
we said goodbye to the van

the dogs thought it fun but I pray we dont get it this winter

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
light dusting tonight. First time he saw it actually falling. He tried several times to catch it in his mouth. Was watching intensely as it fell like what the heck is that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh I do miss the snow /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I lived in Germany till I was 10 and snow was such fun!! ( I guess as a kid it's more fun as you don't have to do any of the scooping etc... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )
No snow where I am now....plus it's summer here /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Keep sending the snow pics to cool me down though /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts