Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it seemed to really bother the boys!! LOL

They followed me around baying for awhile, too funny!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!
It is the Canon Rebel XSi and its awesome. I am still experimenting with it and learning :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Those are some great pics! Talk about personality!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Those are precious....they really don't like having their pics taken, or are they talking back to you?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are precious....they really don't like having their pics taken, or are they talking back to you?
It is my first camera with a large lens! I really think that bothered them at first. Now, they are supermodels!! :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you!
It is the Canon Rebel XSi and its awesome. I am still experimenting with it and learning :)
that's the camera i will be getting soon.
I love the one with both of them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
LoL. I love it.

For those of you with a Canon dSLR, I really recommend, if you buy just one thing with your camera, the Canon 50mm f/1.8 - Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens 2514A002 B&H Photo Typically right around $100, but you can sometimes find them used for $50-$75. The f/1.8 will make a really big different in your photos.

(I am photographer, btw. I use the slightly more expensive version of that lens nearly all the time. You can see some of my work here - Amy Brown Photography )

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
epoh- I can't veiw the website. My older daughter is intrested in phtography. She wants a Nikkon. It's like 900$. I want the Cannon slr which is a little cheaper. She is reading up on stuff now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts