Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kioko has leaky eyes...like a poodle's almost.

Is this normal? I clean them every day, and she doesn't seem to scratch them or be bothered by it...but it's eventually gonna stain her fur.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Arty gets the same thing, but mostly just on one eye (his left) or sometimes if he's really excited and has been running around all day, both eyes. However, I noticed that when I gave him some allergy meds (for his reverse sneezing) it helped him with the leaky eye. Maybe the leaky eye is from allergies?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She has reverse sneezing too!!! I will ask about it (add it to my list of questions, more like) when we go to her spay appt.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Glover had gunky and leaky eyes too for a while, I just kept wiping them and now he doesn't have them anymore.

don't know if its the same thing though!

x
K

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Rosa gets leaky eyes sometimes, particularly if we have been out for a long walk and it's a bit cold or windy. Sherry's eyes are always completely dry.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Snoopy has leaky eyes, and has probably done since birth- he is now nearly 7. The vet said to leave it. On young dogs they sometimes operate on the tear-ducts. We have just learned to live with it. It doesnt worry him.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe is the same and it got worse about a week ago. It's allergies with Chloe, since she was sneezing too (not just reverse). I just wipe them clean and she is good to go..... until the next morning!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Jasmines eyes are runny. I'm always wiping them and lately Maggie has had one runny eye. I think its allergies also.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar get's the runny eyes too. I just try to wipe it with a damp cloth but he doesn't like that too much. He try's to eat the cloth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts