Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started Maggie on the Wellness Core grain free, reduced fat food about a month ago. When we were out walking yesterday two neighbor commented that Maggie looked as though she had lost weight. I went to my pet store today as they are having their anniversary sale and purchased a larger bag. While I was looking at the other varieties of Wellness,a woman came up and started telling me what a wonderful food it is. She was talking about all the different kinds and the benefits. I thought she was the Wellness rep as I knew she was scheduled to be in the store. A few minutes later the Wellness rep came running in late. It turns out the lady I was talking with, was at the store to buy Wellness for her dogs. She is actually a rep for Nutro, but feeds her 3 year old Cushings dog Wellness. I told the Wellness person they should offer her a job!
I would like to see Maggie lose another pound. After that the rep said I could increase the ammount I am feeding, feed Wellness in the diet amount two or three days a week and the Orijen the other days or mix Wellness and Orijen. For some reason, Maggie can't eat the regular Wellness. She throws up fairly soon after eating it. She doesn't have this problem with any other food.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That's such great news! I may have to look for some of that for Cassie. Any other weight food I've tried hasn't worked that well.

Looking good, Maggie!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts