Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally Posted By: Toby & LuckyThat is so cool!!! Not just the happy dog ending, but the fact that you know your neighbors well enough to be able to put him back in the house! That's becoming more and more rare to have neighbors that look out for ya like you did!
I second that, its becoming more and more rare. Its great that you have a neighbor that you know well enough that you could put their dog back into the house without asking and not have to worry that when you did this good deed that they would call the cops on you for some BS thing like breaking and entering. I am sure, that in the eyes of the law, you did the wrong thing if the neighbor chose to see it that way.

I too, took a dog home today. I live in a small town, with a semi busy highway going through it. I saw the dog on the other side of the highway and knew whos dog it was so I grabbed the leash. I never met the basset hound, but knew its name. I got close to him, yelled his name, and like all good beagles and bassets he just ran over to me. Put the leash on and took him on a short walk back home. The owners didnt realize he was gone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.