Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will start with the bad news: when we just got pita, 2-3 weeks ago we took her for walks in the building garage and she did there everything! we were so happy until the people in charge told us we cant take her down there anymore so we took her outside to the street and park, first couple of times she did everything good and in the last couple of days she didnt do anything outside... today i took her in the morning and we walked for 30 minutes and she didndt do anything, we went into the garage to come up the lift back home and then she poopes in the garage, same thing happened today afternoon.. what should i do?
and the good news is that she is sleeping for 3 whole nights without waking me up!

·
Registered
751 Posts
great news!

Ok so to the pooping part. TO her, she is doing just what you asked. You see, you've already started training her to go in the garage and then plans changed. Takes a little more time for her to understand that. Do you use commands like go potty and then treat and praise when she does? She will continue going in the garage until she understands that the new walks in the park are now for pottying, and your not just playing with her or being nice.

with time, treats, and praise, she will get the idea and start going in the park. until then, keep her there until she goes, praise, treat. Don't let her go in the garage.

good luck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you,
!
when she doesnt poo in the garage, she poos in the house! and after she poos she takes it in her mouth and sometimes she eats it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Keep walking her and praise her when does her businessin the right place.

As for eating poop, its common. Try sprinkling Adolf's Meat Tenderizer in her food. It makes the poo taste even worse to her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts