Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been certified

Chloe and I are now Pet Assistance Therapy Team. She did great in the evaluation earlier today, we got an excellent report and now I need to send the packet to the Delta Society and wait until the ID and vest arrive, to start visiting.

After the evaluation, we met up with a friend and walked down 2nd Ave where there was a street fare, which was great. We ended up getting a manicure and headed home. She is now fast asleep behind me on the couch.... I'm on the floor -

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Congratulations! What a wonderful thing you and Chloe are doing.

Did Chloe get a manicure, too?

·
Registered
865 Posts
That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!!

O.k., who got the pedicure???? LOL!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome job! I told you not to worry. I knew you'd both do great. Give Chloe some extra hugs and kisses from me and Jersey!

·
Registered
443 Posts

That is AWESOME - I knew you two could do it - from one Delta Society Pet Partner team to another.

I love hearing about other Beagles that are therapy dogs - so many people out there don't realize just how ideal Beagles are for this special job. Shiloh loves his visits at the nursing home and the hospice and when we go to the library-

Ok - so I brag a little (or maybe a lot) but respect and admiration for Beagles by non-Beagle people is long past due.

But really, this is about Chloe & her mommy - GREAT JOB

·
Registered
303 Posts
Congratulations! That's so awesome to hear.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Congratulations to you both!! Great job!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts