Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of sweet little Daisy as she goes for her spay and microchipping tomorrow. Sending lot's of puppy kisses and get well wishes from Maggie and I! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Daisy, we will be thinking of you and your mommy. I am sure it is harder on Mom than it will be for you.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
She will be fine I'm sure. The real work begins when she comes home and to lick the incesion. Good luck /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Daisy, you should do just fine. Just remember try to be quiet, and no licking those stitches. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pureevil.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Thanks all! I talked to my husband today and she came out of it with flying colors. She's up and around now, and he's having a time trying to keep her still /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

I'm still out in Alamagordo, NM but it's great that he says she's doing so well.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Glad to hear that Daisy is doing so well. Soft and very gentle belly rubs to Daisy.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Thanks for the update. I hope she's on the mend, and she's being good for her daddy. Get well Soon Daisy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aliesha, just wondering if Daisy had a laparoscopic spay or an open procedure? My vet doesn't do the laparoscopic surgery, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to leave the trust and comfort zone of my current vet, and try and find a new one that will do the less invasive procedure. Decisions, decisions...

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
They did the open procedure I believe. I don't think they do laparoscopic. She's been fine other than pulling the stitches out today but I think they were starting to itch her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts