Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Sadie in today for her annual visit for rabies shots and all of that. She is 8 years old and doing great (knock on wood). Her slipped disk and hip problem from last summer are fine. No problems right now related to them. She got a good report from our vet. Only one slight problem, she was 37.7 pounds today. She was 34 pounds last year. That is my fault. I've been feeling them too much. I'm going to get back to be deligent about measuring their food and cutting back on treats.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That is great news - arrrrooooo Sadie! And we know all about the D word here right now but Booker, Moose and Popcorn just want Sadie to know it will be okay and she will get through it... and probably feel much better once those extra pounds are gone!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Glad to hear Sadie's visit went well!
Phoebe may soon be joining Sadie on her diet(she has gotten a little chunky). Ted is now on thyroid medicine, so I guess he had an excuse for his extra lbs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.