Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Re: Goobers time has run-out!

Waiting to hear how Goober's day has gone. I know you have often bragged Goober as one of the oldest living beags on here, and he has been a wonderful companion for you. I know you will do what is right for him and I am sure that Goober knows your love for him.
Judi

· Registered
385 Posts

NR I am really sad to hear of Goobers condition, You have been a very good beagle owner to give Goober such a long and rewarding time in this world. You are in our prayers tonight.

· Registered
957 Posts

I am so very sorry to hear about Goober. You have loved him more than anyone could ever have done. You have been his best friend and what more can a man or a dog want. Please know that you will be in my prayers, along with Goober, and all the pups and dogs of those here will be there to meet him at the Bridge when he comes.
I truly believe that, and hope you will take with you the wonderful memories of his life. All my thoughts and prayers,

Cathy J

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.