Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think Goober still holds the record as the oldest beag here..(but I could be wrong)! But Goober is now over 15 & a quarter years old & still acting as he was 5 years ago despite being nearly blind & deaf! Homer will also turn 5 yrs old next month when I rescued him on my way to a gun show! He has been the perfect companion for Goober & the second pup that he has raised! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'm sure Homer is partly responsible for Goober's friskiness. Nothing like a youngster to keep everyone stirred up and fun.

A big pat on the head to Goober for us. :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I pray for continued good health.....I hope we're here years from now still wishing Goober another birthday!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well...Darn! I was hoping for some input from the
"throngs" of new people visiting this site! But thanks for the goodwill of the replys I got! Goober is still as active as he was as a younger beag... but that is not "saying much" when the temps reach above 90 degrees F! (Man & dog alike)
seek out & "hunker-down" when the temps reach & exeed 90 to 100 degrees farenheight! Goober & Homer have "the run of my house when it gets that hot...& Rufus & Nibbler get to retire to their "nest", that is air-conditioned & heated! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts