Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Goober is still "his normal self" despite his age! :thumbup: He is nearly 15 yrs old & has broken our record for Beagles, thus far! :thumbup: He will spend the rest of /remainder of his life "snugled in my armpt"!!
Goober is my first "little boy"! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Long live King Goober. ----- bows to him on way out of the throne room ----

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep Goober is doing very well after his tail surgery! And as it turns-out, he does not have cataracts in his eyes...(just a slight one in his right eye!) But he has some trouble "seeing" (like his old man)! I used to have 20/15 vision in my youth...(but ,now I need reading glasses)! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Snapper was my first beagle...(Despite being a roughly 5 year old beag/foxhound mix)! Adopted from the local shelter! He was a very intelligent dog that taught Pop & I a LOT! Goober on the other hand ..."Came to me,as a pup"! And even the
breeders said..."OH, You come pre-trained"! Yes I
know about beags & how to resist their charms!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
He is obviously well cared for, well done you.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NORTHWEST *******:
...Goober is my first "little boy"! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I am just thinking, is Goober our elder here on the board? Who's the oldest? Yes...of the Beags....

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well.Cheerio, I refer to Goober as my "little hound" despite his large beagle size! And Homer-the-huge was first thought of as a beag-mix pup, by his adopted size! But Homer the Huge grew from a beagle pup to a "Ghiant hound"! (HOMER IS NOW NEARLY, 80 LBS!)

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, It seem,s that Goober is the elder beag here now that he is rapidly approaching the age of 15 on 12 April! :thumbup: My "Good ol boy" still gets the "zoomies" when I get home after work & "licks his chops like all our past & present hounds when asked... "Are you ready for your din-din?"! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts